Are you looking for a dynamic engineering role with a growing company? Is it exciting for you to take products from prototype to production? If you are looking for a role that utilizes your engineering, and project management, we would love to talk to you!
Everi is currently seeking an experienced Project Systems Engineer for our Games Products Systems Engineering team. Come see why Everi has been rated a Top Workplace in the United States!
What Will You Be Doing?
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in gathering and developing requirements, ensuring regulatory and technical constraints are accounted for.
- Translate product standards into implementable technical requirements.
- Research and present solutions to resolve requirements conflicts; builds buy-in around selected solution and communicates changes to impacted teams and development.
- Participate in design and test case reviews ensuring requirements are implemented and validated appropriately.
- Produce presentations of anticipated product designs to inform regulators and other outside stakeholders of new concepts to identify applicable regulations, impact to customer operations, and identify any additional concerns; creates documentation to support discussions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce responses to regulation proposals.
- Maintain a database of all regulations impacting product design.
Skills, Knowledge, & Expertise Needed for the Job:
- Must have gaming industry experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Systems Engineering.
- Experience in Systems Engineering strongly preferred.
- 5-8 years' experience leading requirements analysis or experience with requirements analysis in a software development or quality role; industry experience preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of regulatory and industry standards.
- Experience developing process improvements and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and translate business objectives into technical requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate accurate and timely status reports across disciplines and leadership.
- Thorough knowledge of software development practices.
- Experience with requirements management tools, test case management tools, issue management tools.
- Everi's benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, maternity and paternity leave, adoption assistance, pet insurance, gym reimbursement, and more!
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO) - No more "banking hours" to take a day off and the perfect way to prevent burnout and improve productivity.
- Building on a solid culture and resounding positive feedback from Everi employees in 2021, Everi continued to receive recognition as a Top Workplace in 2022. Everi was recognized nationally as a Top Workplace 2022 USA and received a second regional award for its HQ in Las Vegas as a Nevada Top Workplace 2022. This most recent award brings Everi's total number of Top Workplaces awards in 2021 and 2022 to a whopping 10 awards!!!!