6 Month Contract to Hire
- This position is responsible for performing general administrative, office support for company projects.
- Keep and maintain project files
- Maintain project e-mail box
- Document control - data entry
- Track projects and produce monthly progress reports
- Work with specs, changes and finalizing; Facilitate questions regarding projects and research information
- Maintain tracking system for projects
- Record minutes from Project Manager meetings
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Read and sort incoming mail
- Collect bills/invoices
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Make travel arrangements
- Prepare outgoing mailings and labels, including emails and faxes
- Organize and maintain filing system
- Coordinate client or vendor lunches, including set-up and clean-up
- Reserve conference rooms
- Coordinate with internal support departments
- Order and maintain supplies
- Arrange equipment maintenance or set-up
- Keep the department calendar and roster
- Occasional project assistance for managers
- Assist in Power point presentations
- Utilize Access to store and retrieve data
- Help coordinate clerical needs of special projects
- Complete weekly timecards
- Make copies of printed material.
- High School degree or equivalent. Some college coursework preferred.
- Minimum two years office/clerical experience.
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.