Hydrogen have an opportunity for an experienced Project Controller to join a globally recognised organisation on a full time, permanent basis.
The Project Controller is responsible for managing the financial aspects of defense projects. This includes creating and maintaining project budgets, monitoring project progress, and analyzing project financial performance. The Project Controller will work closely with project managers, engineers, and other team members to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Develop and maintain project budgets
- Monitor project progress and analyze project financial performance
- Prepare and present project financial reports to management and clients
- Identify and mitigate project financial risks
- Ensure compliance with government regulations and contract requirements
- Work with project managers, engineers, and other team members to ensure project success
- Provide support to project teams in the areas of financial planning and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in project management or complex projects ideally within the defense industry
- Experience with government contract accounting and cost principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with financial management software and tools
The Project Controller will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and must be able to multitask and adapt to changing project requirements. This is a full-time position that offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Should you wish to be considered, please apply online with your most up to date CV.