Role: Project Manager
Rate: £700 per day PAYE (before deductions)
Duration: 6 months initially - scope to be extended
Location: London (onsite 2 days per week) / Remote
My Investment Bank is looking for a Project Manager to sit within their Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Team who are responsible for key Project Management roles for all Business Line AFC transformation initiatives for the Advisory Function across the Corporate and Investment bank divisions.
The successful candidate will work on several projects, leading the AFC KYC Centre of Excellence as well as creating and managing actions plans to meet regulatory obligations.
· Project Manage the AFC KYC Centre of Excellence Programme including managing the end-to-end outsourcing from inception to implementation
· Responsible for creation of project plans, dependencies and resources. Including communicating programme deliverables across AFC
· Chairing regular meetings and producing outputs for senior management
· Own and deliver project related artefacts to support implementation of the programme
· Liaise with country AFC, Compliance and Legal, managing multiple stakeholders across various time zones
· Minimum of 5 years' experience working on a change programme within Financial Crime Compliance within Banking
· Strong understanding of KYC
· Experience of submissions to external regulators on outsourcing
· Understanding of AML Financial Crime risk globally
· Proven track record of delivering quality output in a timely manner
· Proficient in creating project plans
· Proven ability with use of MS365
If you meet the above requirements, please apply or reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th November 2022.