Project Manager - Cyber Security - NetSkope - Financial Services - Sydney
Project Manager - Information Security - Remediation - Australia
Rate: $1000 - $1150
Location: Sydney or Melbourne
Duration: 6 months (view to extend)
Our Financial Services client, based in Sydney, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to head up an Information Security Remediation piece of work. The Project Manager will be responsible for establishing cloud-based security and the firewall implementation.
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- NetSkope knowledge/experience would be considered a distinct advantage
- Experience with cyber security and/or cloud-based security and firewalling solutions.
- Leading and successfully delivering business and / or IT strategic projects
- Taegis knowledge experinece would be considered a distinct advantage
- Managing budgets of $1M plus
- Ability to act as a liaison between business and IT teams.
- Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to new environments quickly.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. The ability to negotiate and convince stakeholders across multiple divisions.
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please apply and we'll be in touch if your profile is relevant!