Role: Project Manager
Duration: 3 months initially - scope to be extended
Location: Various locations across UK / Remote
Rate: £700 per day - Umbrella
My client within the Telecoms industry are looking for a Project Manager with experience in the Infrastructure area across a variety of skill sets.
In this role you will oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities including project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting across.
· Project Manage multiple projects within Infrastructure area
· Develop, track, and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
· Lead teams of developers of high-quality software solutions to mee business needs
· Facilitate UAT process, developing rollout plans and procedures
· Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment, particularly Infrastructure or Cloud related
· Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities
· Strong stakeholder management
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by 08:00, Wednesday 15th June 2022 and if suitable I will get in touch directly!