Role: Project Manager
Duration: 3 Months initially with a view to extend
Rate: Up to £560 per day via Umbrella
My industry leading telecommunications and multimedia client is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager who has worked on a number of IP and Broadband networks, customer and corporate cyber security, and complex digital projects.
The successful candidate will have a technical project management background, and have experience in managing teams to deliver complex projects within the telecommunications industry.
What you will do:
- Take end-to-end ownership of a diverse range of projects
- Leverage your project management, technical, organisational, and transformation experience to understand the business and strategic goals.
- Lead the project team by example. Motivate the team and create a collaborative environment.
- Identify and proactively manage risks, issues, dependencies and forecast resource demand.
The successful candidate for this role should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrate a proven track record of successful complex transformation delivery projects, leading large teams in a multicultural environment.
- A strong background across IP and Broadband network technologies and network security.
- People leadership skills with proven experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level.
Please submit your CV as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact with you to discuss the role in greater detail.