- Develop and maintain schedules in Oracle Primavera P6 ranging from 20 to 200 activities.
- Work with 5-6 project managers concurrently to support projects in various phases of design and construction.
- Load and maintain resources within the schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring quality checks and inspections on project controls deliverables.
- Ability to compare schedule to financial data to ensure consistency of project timeline.
- Ability to communicate and understand technical progress of electric utility transmission line, substation and/or telecommunication projects.
- Ability to integrate schedule data and other data sources in excel via formulas, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or business from accredited program.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Entry level position, no prior experience required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel. Valid driver's license required.
- US Citizen or greencard holder.