Property Manager - Northampton (Manchester secondary location) - Permanent Opportunity - Financial Services
My client, a leading Global Bank, is looking to recruit a PMO Property Manager to support the Lead for Estate Management and Retail Transaction Management.
They will be assisting with all aspects of Property Management activities associated with their owned & leased portfolio of c.1,400 properties in 29 countries. You will provide regular reports as well as supporting the delivery of the annual global valuation and property insurance renewal.
- Degree or equivalent in estate management or property management
- Experience of managing outsourced real estate services providers
- Experience of managing a global property database and associated systems
- Working as part of the business engagement and portfolio execution pillar within bank's corporate real estate services and location strategy who manage the global portfolio
- Ensuring that the portfolio is managed in line with the Banks real estate policies and procedures and comply with bank's real estate approval processes and guidelines
- Ensuring that services partners deliver value for money
- Providing Property Management and Strategy advice to the business
- Responsible for some regulatory monthly reporting
If this is of interest please apply with a copy of your CV and I'll be in touch ASAP.