We are seeking a highly motivated QA Documentation Specialist I located in El Segundo. In this onsite role the primary responsibilities of the job are to provided administrative support related to documentation processes and systems and the standard scans and verification of records, as well as some duties listed below:
- Maintains the document archival room.
- Responsible for filing and maintenance of all controlled documents and records.
- Ensures files are accurate and easily retrievable.
- Maintains documentation manuals to ensure accuracy and current information.
- Scans, verifies and archives documentation and records.
- Performs general word processing tasks and support.
- Verifies own work.
- Ensure the correct and timely input of database entries.
- Participates in training on issues affecting own area of work.
- Notifies manager of compliance questions and issues.
- Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management.
- Familiar with EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) and documentation.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.