We are seeking a highly motivated QC Lab tech II to join the Sample Management team of a leading Biopharmaceutical client of ours. In this role, you will work within the Quality Control Department in supporting efforts in areas of cancer immunotherapy. This position is located in El Segundo CA, and is offered on an initial 6 month contract (with possibility for extension/conversion). This position offers a highly competitive pay rate, and possibility for overtime.
Shift pattern: 4 x 10 hour shifts, Front Swing from 1330 to 2400 between Sun and Wed.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Perform QC sample receipt, processing and distribution for testing and storage.
- Perform Cryo sample transfer, disposition and shipment.
- Perform inventory of lab supplies and materials
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences with related discipline. Experience working in in regulated pharmaceutical/Biotech environments or similar role experience are plus. Or AA degree and 2+ years' experience in Quality Control, Or High School degree and 4+ years' experiences in Quality Control
- Experience in aseptic techniques and clean room operations
- Strong knowledge of GMP, GDP, SOPs and quality control processes
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.