Excellent opportunity to remotely work for a leading pharmaceutical company within quality analytics.
Do you, or somoene you know, have an ability to turn data into information that drives decisions? This role may be a great fit!
- Support active management of the metrics program and quality data analytics
- Support data acquisition from various systems and create vizualisations for team meetings
- Create ad-hoc data models, reports, and analysis as required
- Identify and analyze trends in complex data sets.
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel)
- Understandings of industry requirements (Quality Management System)
- Required BS and 4+ years work experience, OR
- Preferred M.S. in quantitative field (Data analytics, data science, etc., preferred)
- Demonstrated experience working with pharmaceutical industry data.
Please apply with your most up-to-date resume to be considered.