A growing and exciting biotech company based in New York City, NY are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Specialist/Senior Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen individual will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) with all work performed, and will provide oversight on external manufacturing activities to ensure consistent compliance with company procedures, regulations, and industry expectations.
This is a direct hire position offering a competitive base salary/ competent benefits package/401k w match/stock options/bonus. This role is a hybrid role, with expectation to be in the NYC office 2-3x a week, the the remaining days in the week worked remotely if the candidate prefers.
We are seeking individuals with the following qualifications:
- BS/MS degree, ideally within a scientific discipline
- 1-3 years of QC/QA experience within a GMP related environment
- Strong experience reviewing manufacturing batch records
- Proficient knowledge and experience adhering to GMP regulations and guidance documents
- Experience working in Phase 1-3 clinical research through commercial environments is a plus
This opportunity is targeting a base salary of $82-92,000/year, depending on prior experience and skills.
If you meet the criteria, please apply immediately with your latest resume for immediate consideration.