A leading Biotechnology company in San Diego, CA are hiring for a Supplier Quality Engineer 2 to join their team, providing quality assurance expertise and guidance for new product development, manufacturing operations supplier development and product quality. This is an initial 2-Month contract role with a view to extend, offering a hybrid working environment and paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Engineer with a strong quality background working within the Medical Device industry.
- Experience with Quality, Project Management, and Process Engineering methodologies and tools.
- Highly adept at data analysis and value-stream mapping, 6 Sigma and Kaizen preferred.
- Well-versed in Product Lifecycle Management systems such as Agile or SAP.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis using packages such as JMP and/or Minitab preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required, primarily within the STEM field.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.