A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for a Quality Inspector to join their team, testing processed, machined, fabricated and assembled parts/products for conformances. This is an initial 6-month contract located onsite in Irvine, paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with at least 3 years of relevant industry experience as a Quality Technician or Inspector.
- Be able to discard/reject products, materials and equipment not meeting specifications and standards.
- Working knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and costs.
- Basic understanding of machines and tools, including their design, use, repair and maintenance.
- Good documentation skills, showcasing accuracy when recording inspections or testing data.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.