Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional who can work with a high degree of independence.
This opportunity is with a leading pharmaceutical company in Boston MA on a Hybrid basis.
- Reviews of analytical data for release and stability of Commercial and Clinical products including DS, DPI, DP and packaged goods. Reviews of analytical data associated to method validation and tech transfer activities
- Generates and approve Certificate of Analysis
- Supports Analytical Investigations, and Quality Events: Deviations, OOS Investigations, CAPA and change controls assessments. Leverage technical and compliance expertise to for root-cause analysis and product impact assessment.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipling, chemistry, engineering, or allied health field and 3+ years of relevant work experience, or comparable background.
- Experience within QA/QC is preferred
- Experience with supporting stability program is preferred.
Please apply with your most up-to-date resume to be considered.