We are looking for a Quality System Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in La Verne, CA.
Pay Rate: 30 hrly
Contract: 6 months
Support the entire lifecycle of analytical instruments, including activities related to procurement, installation, calibration, maintenance, and decommissioning.
* Manage administrative duties related to asset tracking, documentation, and vendor communication.
* Coordinate and host vendor visits for equipment/instruments.
* Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation for decommissioning, OCS maintenance, calibration, and validation activities.
* Perform change control and execute asset management documentation.
* Work closely with cross-functional teams, demonstrating strong knowledge of GMP, GLP, and other relevant regulatory guidelines.