On-site opportunity to work within a leading pharmaceutical company on an initial 6-Month contract (with scope for extension)
Do you, or someone you know, have strong knowledge of GMPs and an affinity for software & systems? This role could be a great fit for you!
* Conducts a comprehensive and critical evaluation of Laboratory records including but not limited to content, results, data accuracy and scientific relevance, format and adherence to GMP.
* Performs a thorough review of raw data and documentation to ensure compliance to applicable specifications and protocols.
* Supports the laboratory testing group instrument qualification and method validation review.
* Performs procedural and method revisions, where necessary.
* Conducts GMP review of laboratory notebooks, logbooks and associated forms including electronic raw data to ensure compliance with data integrity.
* Advanced knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), pharmacopeia and compendial requirements, and pharmaceutical industry practices.
* Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements surrounding Data Integrity.
* Familiarity of analytic testing methods and validation including laboratory instrumentation.
Please apply with your most up-to-date resume to be considered.