A major medical device company in Midvale, Utah are in search of a Quality Technician contractor for an initial 3 month contract.
Work style: Remote or Hybrid in Midvale, UT: Standard Office Hours (must be able to work MST)
Pay Range: $19-$21.56 per hour.
Contract Duration: 3 months
Here, the main function of the Quality Technician is to inspect and test processed, machined, fabricated or assembled products for defect, wear, and deviations from specifications.
The ideal candidate must have a knowledge of basic drafting standards and practices. The client has specified a need for an understanding pf SolidWorks and PTC Creo. As well as, the ability to work with existing drawings and content and update current drawings to new company standards.
- Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
- Analyze and interpret blueprints, data, manuals, and other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment and certification methods, formulas, and measuring instruments required.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, and work for conformance to specifications.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
This position will be reporting/getting direction from a Sr. Principal Supplier Development Engineer on the team. Sub-team will be focused on converting existing documentation. On a typical workday, you would be conducting redlines and procedure updates under guidance of Sr. Principal Supplier Development Engineer.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience/training required.
- 0-2 years' experience required.
If you feel like this is a good fit for you, please apply with a recent resume to be considered!