* This role will assist with developing an R package for graphical multiple testing, based on the gMCP R package, and running simulation studies in R to support the evaluation of innovative trial designs.
* Understand the structure of the gMCP R package.
* Understand basic concepts about graphical multiple testing.
* Support the development of a new R package with a focus on building infrastructures, increase computational efficiency, testing and validation.
* Implement multiple testing procedures in R under the guidance of experts.
* Use Rcpp or parallelization if needed to improve efficiency.
* Perform testing and validation of the package.
* Develop an R Shiny app for the package, if possible.
* Perform simulation studies in R to support the evaluation of innovative trial designs as needed, under the guidance of senior statisticians.
* Summarize simulation results in written reports.
Knowledge and Skills
* Proficient in R programming including the latest development in style and format.
* R package development skills including testing and validation.
* Ability to improve computational efficiency and knowledge about parallelization.
* Ability to understand the statistical concepts from R languages.
* R Shiny development skills.
Education and Experience
* 5 years of relevant experience and a BA or BS.
* 3 years of relevant experience and a MS.
* Professional R developer with R package development experience as required.
* Experience with Rcpp and parallel computing is preferred.
* Experience with R Shiny development is preferred.