I am looking for an experienced R Developer to work on a Data Governance project. As a developer, you will be responsible for maintaining the registration, ownership, and lineage of all SOx data processes. You will work with business stakeholders to develop existing dashboards and provide reports and KPIs to measure the success of the SOx acknowledgement process.
This is an initial 9 month contract and is OUTSIDE OF IR35
- Minimum of 1 year experience developing R applications
- Minimum of 1 year experience developing Shiny dashboards in R
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Kubernetes
- Minimum of 1 year experience with OLTP SQL
- Experience working with REST-APIs
- Ability to work independently and manage processes end-to-end across different tools
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to understand requirements and develop appropriate reporting solutions
- Manage inbound requests from stakeholders using Jira & Slack
- Work with business stakeholders to provide reports and KPIs to measure progress and success of SOx acknowledgement process
- Identify opportunities to improve performance, reliability, and design of existing reporting solution
- Identify opportunities to improve self-service reporting by understanding the needs of business stakeholders.