Hydrogen Group is a global specialist recruitment business, placing exceptional, hard to find candidates in over 70 countries. We exist to help you thrive in a changing world. We build teams and power businesses to deliver major transformation projects and build incredible software.
Hydrogen Group has an outstanding opportunity for sales professionals or recent graduates to join our Sydney office. There is a huge amount of opportunity for applicants with a desire to forge a lucrative career with prompt access to huge earnings and career progression. With expansive growth plans for 2024 and industry leading training provided, you could develop to become one of our future Managers or Directors, both here in Australia and internationally.
The core skills of a Consultant are as important as the technical role requirements itself. You will need to have a competitive nature, be highly motivated, resilient, driven and have excellent communication skills.
In order to be effective in this role, it would be helpful to have experience in some of the following areas:
- Business to Business sales
- Target driven environments
- Business development
- Relationship building
Qualifications and experience
Bachelor's degree is preferred but not vital
Prior working experience in a commercial sector - professional services, sales, account management or client services environment would be beneficial
Excellent communication, personable and presentation skills is vital.
We're committed to rewarding your hard work with great benefits including:
- International & regional incentive trips - 2024 trip to Mauritius happening in May!!
- Company phone and laptop
- Quarterly high performers lunches and events
- Team weekends away
- Nights out at top restaurants and bars
- Uncapped commission structure - no threshold!
- Company car scheme
- Corporate gym subsidy - we pay $100/month towards the gym or sport of your choice!
- IOMT - I own my own time is a core value of our business - you set the hours you work
- Regular business travel nationwide
If you are keen to learn more about the role, please click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch!