Recruitment Consultant - Sydney
Hydrogen Group is a global specialist recruitment business, placing exceptional, hard to find candidates in over 70 countries. We exist to help you thrive in a changing world. We build teams and power businesses to deliver major transformation projects and build incredible software.
Hydrogen Group has an outstanding opportunity for sales professionals or recent graduates to join our Sydney office. There is a huge amount of opportunity for applicants with a desire to forge a lucrative career with prompt access to huge earnings and career progression. With expansive growth plans for 2024 and industry leading training provided, you could develop to become one of our future Managers or Directors, both here in Australia and internationally.
To be successful in this position you will need to have a competitive nature, be highly motivated, resilient, driven and have excellent communication skills.
The below experience is not a pre-requisite for this role but some of our recent successful hires started with some experience or exposure to:
- Business to business sales
- Target driven environments
- Business development
- Relationship building
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Prior working experience in a commercial sector - professional services, sales, account management or client services environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communication, personable and presentation skills is vital
We're committed to rewarding your hard work with great benefits including:
- International & regional incentive trips - trips to Mauritius and Langkawi happening in 2024!
- Company phone and laptop
- Quarterly high performers' lunches and events
- Team weekends away
- Nights out at top restaurants and bars
- Uncapped commission structure - no threshold!
- Corporate gym subsidy - we pay $100/month towards the gym or sport of your choice!
- IOMT - "I Own My Time" is a core value of our business - you set the hours you work
- Flexibility to work from home
- Regular business travel nationwide
If you are keen to learn more about the role, please click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch!