Rate: £170 per day
Duration: 12 month contract
Location: London - ad hoc basis
Position: Recruitment Coordinator
Our Fin Tech client is seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented individual to join our fast-paced, highly motivated team. As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in coordinating candidate logistics, communications, and compliance for the end-to-end hiring process.
- Support interview scheduling logistics for professional positions, ensuring efficient and effective service delivery to the business.
- Coordinate all elements of candidate interview logistics, including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, and organizing video conferencing.
- Track, update, and maintain candidate data in the applicant tracking system (ATS) on a daily basis.
- Ensure timely completion of manual tracking for scheduling and offer data.
- Create and distribute employment documentation for new hires accurately.
- Initiate, monitor, and troubleshoot background checks in partnership with internal resources.
- Provide assistance with employment-related verifications.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with recruiters and hiring teams.
- Act as an advisor to the recruiter and hiring teams.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of recruiting coordination experience.
- Customer communication experience (email & phone).
- Microsoft Outlook experience required (scheduling, calendar, etc.).
- Data entry experience with an HRIS or Applicant Tracking Database preferred Workday
- Experience interacting with executive candidates strongly preferred.
If you have the above experience please submit your CV