Sr-Principal-Manager level Statistical Programmer - exciting, niche CRO - fully remote (US or CAN based) - Direct Hire (salary+ benefits+ bonus+ 401k w/ match)
A very exciting and niche CRO (super profitable and growing rapidly) urgently requiring talented Statistical Programmers to join their group and be assigned to a number of very interesting projects in various indication areas. We are open to strong Programmers from Senior-Principle-Manager levels. This role is fully remote and the candidate can be based anywhere in the US or Canada. This is a direct hire role offering a very competitive salary+ benefits+ bonus+ 401k w/ match.
You will meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor's degree at minimum; ideally a Master's Degree and above in a scientific, mathematical or statistical discipline
- Technically proficient in SAS, and a high degree of competency in programming ADaM and SDTM datasets
- Good experience of using CDISC guidelines for datasets
- 3+ years' experience of statistical programming in clinical research from industry (pharmaceuticals, biotech, CRO, CDMO, medical devices)
- SAS certification for Base, Advanced, and Clinical Trials Programmers highly preferred.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please apply ASAP with an up-to-date resume, as this is an urgent business need for the company.
We encourage candidates of all levels to apply as there may be flexibility on final job title and responsibilities. The salary offer will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, qualifications, internal equity, location etc.