*Please email your up to date CV to "yasminsweeney@hydrogengroup" to be considered for this role*
This individual will report to the Manager of Analytical Logistics, and will be responsible for management of storing materials, in-process samples, and final products. This individual will also receive material from various departments and input proper documentation into laboratory data management systems. In addition, this individual will conduct some routine characterization testing, using various laboratory methods (e.g., ELISA, Molecular Biology).
- Bachelor's degree in cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, or related field, with 2+ years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Experience in general lab assays preferred (e.g., Cell culture, ELISA, Flow Cytometry, Molecular Biology).
- Experience with maintaining inventory, across multiple, critical equipment temperature-controlled units.
- Understanding of GxP requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is essential, and knowledge in statistical programs (e.g., JMP) and languages (e.g., R and Python) is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cryopreserve cell therapy samples from clinical trials and development programs.
- Inventory samples and retrieve samples for analytical testing.
- Work with different departments to create sample processing and sampling requirements.
- Support sample management for routine in-process testing.