*Please send your up to date CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org" if interested in this role*
A leading Biopharma company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Research Associate II opportunity. This is an initial 12-month contract role with opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE. This is an on-site role based out of Foster City, CA and the salary ranges between $35-40/hour depending on experience.
The successful candidate is to conduct absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion (ADME) studies with focus on drug transporters to support the discovery and development of drugs candidates.
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in STEM field.
- 2-5 years relevant experience.
- Familiar with LC-MS/MS-based analytical methods and sample preparation for small molecule analysis using liquid handling equipment, and LC-MS/MS instruments (Sciex 6500/7500 and/or Waters Xevo).
- Experience in cell culture maintenance with hands-on experience in culturing different recombinant cell lines and primary cells (e.g., hepatocyte).
- Experience in running molecular biology assays (e.g., qPCR), biochemical, and cell-based assays and related sample preparations.
- Perform bioanalysis of structurally diversified small molecules for cell-based assays.
- Culture and validate various cell lines and in vitro assay systems and generate and interpret data to understand the ADME properties of small molecules.
- Collaborate with supervisory personnel and follow general laboratory operations to develop fit-for-purpose sample preparation protocols and analytical methods by liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry.