A leading Biopharmaceutical company are seeking a Research Associate II to join their team. This opportunity is located in Oceanside, CA, and is offered on an initial 6 month contract basis. This is an onsite position and offers a highly competitive pay rate, with access to overtime.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Develop and validate bioassays to support biological drug development.
- Plans and executes assigned experiments that support Process Development activities and project goals.
- Proactively seeks out senior personnel to discuss potential solutions to problems.
- Participates in group meetings to share test results.
- 2+ years of experience with BS degree in a relevant scientific discipline. 1+ years of experience with MS degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Hands-on experience with both ELISA and cell based assays.
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.