SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER/SPECIALIST
Our biotechnology client is currently searching for a Sales Operations Manager or Specialist to join their growing team.
- Lead all sales operations functions including but not limited to, planning and coordinating sales meetings, target setting, sampling, etc.
- Design and create KPI dashboards, KPI reports, and incentive plans for internal sales representatives
- Manage vendors running sales operations processes and reporting
- Create ad-hoc analysis/reports to identify opportunities for sales representatives
- Utilize SQL, Python, Excel, analytical regression, etc.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required with a focus on business analytic, data analytic, engineering, operations, mathematics, or related degrees
- 2+ years of experience as a consultant, business analyst, sales operations, business operations, or related positions
- Experience with sales operations, call/meeting planning, targeting, and sampling
- Proficient in SQL or Python
- Strong background designing incentive plans and KPI dashboards for sales representatives
SALARY & COMPENSATION
This is a Hybrid role based in Manhattan, New York City that requires you to work on site every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. The anticipated salary range for this role is $95,000-$110,000. We encourage candidates of all levels to apply as there may be flexibility on final job title and responsibilities. The salary offer will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, qualifications, internal equity and location.