Salesforce Business Analyst - Insuretech - £70k + Benefits (Remote first with 2 days a month in Reading)
A Fantastic opportunity to join an insuretech based as a Salesforce business Analyst. This opportunity offers the chance to make a huge impact on a growing insurance firm, who uses salesforce in almost all its daily task and across almost all its teams. Salesforce experience is Essential for this role with the ideal candidate also being able to perform their own salesforce configurations.
This role offers the opportunity to deal with stakeholders from across the business and therefore prioritizing the value add for stakeholders is essential.
Key Duties Include: -
· Gather, recommend and document business requirements from Salesforce users across the organisation and from other change initiatives
· Work with key stakeholders to agree target benefits and establish priority requirements for further analysis
· Design and document process and data flows
· Translate requirements into functional and non-functional user stories
· Propose solution designs to deliver priority user stories as either configuration or development
· Work with the Salesforce build team to size and schedule changes
· Build configurable user stories yourself; work with Salesforce developers to build those requiring development
Knowledge Skills and Experience: -
· At least 5 years business analysis experience, working with business users up to senior management level.
· At least 3 years of Salesforce analysis and configuration experience, including Lightning, Workbench or Dataloader.
· Experience of working with Salesforce build teams (preferably of various sizes) and with external delivery partners
· Experience of working Agile, knowledge of Jira and Confluence would be helpful
· Experience of working in Life and Pensions, with an understanding of the long-term insurance market would be helpful, but not essential
· Experience with CI/CD
This is a truly outstanding opportunity to Join a fantastic Insurance organisation, that has grown year on year since 2018. It also offers an outstanding opportunity to make a real impact and earing potential for a role outside of London.