My client, a well known publisher, has a need for a Salesforce User Experience (UX) Designer to join them and be responsible for the creation of user flows and wireframes for their Customer Services team. You will be the bridge between the technical teams and stakeholders, as they look to migrate to Salesforce Lightning.
- Enhance the functionality and user experience for our call centre representatives
- Create Salesforce user flows using best practice
- Complete all phases of the design process from wireframing concepts and mockups to final hand-off to developers
- Work with the technical teams to bring their designs to life
- Work with stakeholders in the call centre to understand their needs and ensure alignment
- Develop and maintain technical understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Certified Salesforce User Experience (UX) Designer
- Have a highly collaborative approach to UX/UI both with business and technical people
- A detail-oriented self-starter, with a positive attitude, capable of staying on track and discovering solutions to problems without supervision
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within the company and with external customers and third-party partners/suppliers
- Have strong organisational and facilitation skills. An excellent presenter with exemplary outcome-based meeting skills
- Understanding and experience of publishing subscriptions, e-commerce, CRM.
- Experience in Scrum or other agile approaches