An exciting and euthanistic Biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. Is hiring for a Scientific Associate 1/Cleaning Vendor to join them on their team to supports the DPF by cleaning GMP equipment, processing areas, and common areas based on the scheduling needs of the DPF. This is an onsite 6 month contract with the chance to expand looking to start around FEB 2023 on a 2nd shift role.
Additional responsibility that the candidate may inquire perform activities to ensure compliance with applicable quality objectives and regulatory requirements including:
- Manual cleaning of disassembled GMP manufacturing equipment
- Automated cleaning of GMP manufacturing equipment
- Cleaning of GMP manufacturing areas
- Cleaning of GMP Common Areas
- Ability to read and understand written SOPs
Education and Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instruction
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to stand for 4 consecutive hours
- Ability to lift heavy equipment (>25 lbs)
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.