Contract: 3 months
Start/End Dates: 4/17/2023 - 7/16/2023
Location: On site - Irvine, CA
Salary range : $22-$25/hour
A leading medical technology company are looking for a lab technician to join their team in Irvine, CA! The main function of the lab technician is to perform routine medical laboratory tests for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease. The lab technician may work under the supervision of a medical technologist.
- Set up, adjust, maintain and tear down medical laboratory equipment used for training.
- Track medical equipment used for training
- Move equipment to wet lab environment for training sessions.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Basic knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Basic ability to analyze data and accurately document and record results.
- Carry/transport via cart equipment to and from lab.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in medical technology or vocational training preferred.
- 0-2 years' experience required.