Seeking talented scientists to play pivotal roles in identifying new classes of electrolytic drugs, dissecting the underlying therapeutic mechanisms, and conducting preclinical studies in support of new target discovery and validation.
You will have the opportunity to not only generate critical data but also learn drug discovery in a fast-paced start-up environment. Ideal candidates will possess expertise in state-of-the art methods in molecular and cell biology, coupled with a strong work ethic and robust scientific rigor. We value collaborative and adaptable team players that are highly self-motivated and comfortable in a dynamic work environment that demands real-time communication, flexibility, and a willingness to learn new techniques/methods.
· Experience with xenograft and humanized cancer models
· Two+ years of lab experience in a biomedical research laboratory in an academic or industry setting.
· Experience developing and validating complex in vivo models and executing pharmacology studies in mouse tumor models.
· Proficiency in the use of standard and advanced cell imaging systems.
· Strong experimental design, analysis, and interpretation skills, with meticulous attention to technical experimental detail.
· Outstanding problem-solving capability and excellent scientific communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
· High standards of personal and professional integrity.
· Highly developed organizational skills and flexibility and execution skills as required to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
· PhD, or similar experience, in relevant discipline (for Scientist or Senior scientist level positions)
· BS or MS with a minimum 1-2 years of wet lab experience in an academic or biopharma setting (for Research Associate or Senior Research Associate level positions).
· Expertise in common data analysis tools (Excel, Prism) and data documentation
· Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, energetic, able to adapt to and shape an everchanging start-up environment.
· Eligible to work in the United States
Like to haves:
· Research experience in cancer biology including in vitro cancer cell line screening
- Experience designing and executing and analyzing high parameter flow cytometry immune-phenotyping studies.
- Track-record leading parts of a project through key milestones with tight timelines