Senior Administrative Assistant
Assignment length - 6 months - with the chance of being extended or converted
Location - Hybrid Boston
Pay rate - $37 - $43 per hour
The Senior Administrative Assistant provides experienced office/business support to a department. The Senior Administrative Assistant generally reports directly to a(n) Country Manager, Executive Director or Vice President-level manager.
- Manages calendars for assigned personnel, including meeting scheduling (both internal and off-site meetings), accepting/declining invites, meeting prioritization, securing conference rooms, ordering catering and "day-of" logistical and administrative support,
- Serves as a departmental resource for internal technologies (i.e.: Procurement, Sharepoint, concur, etc)
- Coordinates activities between departments and/or outside parties,
- Exchanges and integrates information from stakeholders into departmental reports,
- Books flights/hotels, completes expense reports, and arranges team lunches/dinners and offsite meetings for assigned personnel,
- Based on established departmental procedures, prioritizes and addresses requests for appointments, e-mails and telephone calls; directly handles most requests but routes complex or unusual problems to more senior personnel,
- Coordinates and helps prepare meeting materials, including meeting agenda preparation/distribution, collecting/printing meeting pre-reads, minute- or note-taking and assembling/editing PowerPoint presentations,
- Processes group purchase orders, invoices, and contracts,
- Assists with visitor registration, including pre-registering and escorting visitors,
- & Assists with the onboarding of new personnel into the department.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Established knowledge of Microsoft Office products,
- Developed time management skills and organizational skills to prioritize work and/or multi-task,
- Keen attention to detail,
- & Discretion to handle sensitive and confidential correspondence.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires high school or secondary school education,
- & Typically requires 2 years of administrative experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.