Our client is a global asset management and investment firm looking to bring on a Senior Full-Stack Angular/.NET Engineer to work on high-impact internal software that allows traders to access stock-market research.
Location - Hybrid, 3 days on-site a week - Cherry Creek, Denver, CO
Salary: $140,000 - 180,000 + 10% Annual Bonus
- Work closely with Architects and Tech Leads, ensuring that all solutions fit well within the strategic architectural vision.
- Provide input into project timelines and roadmap.
- Perform hands-on development, adhering to the SDLC framework and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of C#/.NET and Angular
- Sound understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience of micro-service development and API development.
- Solid grasp of Agile delivery methodologies
- 10% Annual Bonus
- 6% 401k Match that can rise to 10% with tenure
- Free on-site parking.