Senior Automation Test Engineers - Financial Services
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN SYDNEY OR MELBOURNE AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Rate: $900-950 inc super
Duration: 6 months initially (with extensions)
Location: Sydney OR Melbourne (remote working - occasional visit to office)
Our client is a renowned Australian Financial Services business, currently looking for a Senior API Automation Test Engineer to join a new digital project.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and developers to agree on crystal clear acceptance criteria for both functional and non-functional requirements
- Break down complex requirements into small and independent test cases which can be automated
- Drive discussions regarding which test methodology is suitable for different scenarios
- Design, implement and maintain the test automation framework (Functional & Non-Functional)
- Relentlessly optimise the test automation framework that delivers robust and reliable testing capabilities as part of the CI/CD process
- Proven experience as a Senior Automation Tester (essential)
- API Automation experience (essential)
- Banking / Insurance / Superannuation / Wealth experience
- Have a full understanding of API test methodologies, test types and processes
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD automation
- Demonstrate experience regarding the development and maintenance of automation test frameworks including BDD and TDD, across both OpenSource and OOTB tools.
- Demonstrate skills in multiple Test Automation toolsets, including Postman, Visual Studio, Selenium and Appium, across a range of coding languages and syntaxes (C#, .Net, Java, JS, Cucumber/Gherkin).
- Demonstrate awareness of the importance of test process collateral (scripts and other deliverables) and the requirements for governance in testing
- Effectively assess and analyse the business requirements to identify test scenarios / requirements to devise a test plan/strategy
- Write automated test cases to a high standard and obtain reviews, ensuring traceability to the business and technology requirements.
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.