PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Rate: $800-900 incl super
Duration: 6 months initially (with extensions)
Location: Sydney (Flexible working options available)
Our client is looking for multiple Senior Quality Engineers to assist them in their commercial services projects. This client offers a flexible working environment as well as cutting edge work within the commercial space.
- Reviewing requirements, design, and code to identify risks and defects early.
- Developing and executing test plans and strategies to enable the company to see to it that the software meets business needs, customer expectations and industry standards.
- Assessing regression test coverage and developing practical and effective test strategies to maximise coverage with automation
- Developing and maintaining test automation frameworks like Postman Charles Proxy.
- Providing guidance and mentorship to other team members.
- Analysing and documenting defects so they can be prioritised for resolution.
- Carrying out manual testing when needed.
- Understanding of trends and developments in quality engineering processes and products, and ability to learn & apply them as needed.
- Use of AWS tooling, for example EC2, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, SQS. Experience with database querying both SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with testing APIs, using GraphQL, REST, SOAP.
- Demonstrated experience in solution design and implementation of QA automation frameworks across the test pyramid - from unit to UI.
- Experience working with Agile software methodologies, example BDD, TDD.
- Ability to collaborate on test strategies and test plans with an agile mindset.
- Exposure to DevOps and CI tools, for example Jenkins, Bamboo, etc
- Some knowledge of and enthusiasm for information security and privacy principles, including the use of tools like Veracode.
- A university degree in Computer Science, any related field, or equivalent experience.
- Critical thinking skills - the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Experience in using observability tools like Splunk.
Good to have:
- Experience developing continuous integration pipelines and branching strategies
- Experience in the Banking and Financial Services domain
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable!