Senior Automation Test Engineers - Financial Services
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN SYDNEY AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Rate: $880 inc super
Duration: 6 months initially (with extensions)
Location: Sydney (remote working - occasional visit to office)
Our client is a renowned Australian Financial Services organisation, currently looking for Senior Automation Test Engineers to come onboard their 2nd largest program. This project focuses on decommissioning one of its legacy systems and replacing it with a contemporary platform based. The successful candidate will focus on gathering testable requirements and test automation implementation.
- Work closely with Business Analysts and developers to agree on crystal clear acceptance criteria for both functional and non-functional requirements
- Break down complex requirements into small and independent test cases which can be automated
- Drive discussions regarding which test methodology is suitable for different scenarios
- Design, implement and maintain the test automation framework (Functional & Non-Functional)
- Relentlessly optimise the test automation framework that delivers robust and reliable testing capabilities as part of the CI/CD process
- Strong JAVA programming skills and Cucumber/BDD experience
- Working in an agile environment
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies
- Functional test automation experience at the API level
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD automation with GoCD, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity etc.
- Experience setting up complex performance simulations using gatling (preferred), jmeter, LoadRunner etc.
- Experience working with docker and kubernetes
- Experience with large legacy migrations
- Experience with testing ETLs and data related products
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Understanding of quality challenges involved in a distributed system
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.