Our client is an exciting, mid-size fintech who are going through a major technological transformation where they can enable market leading analytical capability in the investments sector.
The provision of Data is at the forefront of this organisation, they know it is the key to their success and are committed to its development. As such they continue to invest heavily into this function. In this role you would be working closely with the Senior Analytics Manager on an initial 6-month contract with a view to on-going extensions.
This role sits in a high performing team looking to transform the way they undertake reporting, insights and analysis. Power BI is their reporting & analytical tool. The roles main focus is the development of Power BI across the business as well as upskilling the team to use Power BI to drive future analytics & insights.
- Designing, developing & testing complex reports and informative dashboards in Power BI
- Roll out best practice Power BI modelling techniques across the business
- Develop and automate end to end data flow/processes into Power BI to ensure robust and scalable solutions are delivered and advise on best practice visualisation
- Work collaboratively with engineering teams on the implementation of technical specifications/requirements in the data repository
- Provide training and assistance to Power BI end users and provide support as required for developed reports and dashboards
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with Power BI and a strong understanding of best practices in design.
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated experience in helping business teams to analyse and visualize data in a way that adds meaningful value.
- Good business acumen and a demonstrated ability to guide business teams
- Ability to work with varying stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to be able train and upskill others.
- A passion for data and a strong understanding of end-to-end data solutions
- Experience in the investments or asset management space
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Exposure to other BI tools e.g. Tableau