BI SPECIALIST - TABLEAU - COMMERCIAL ANALYTICS - LONDON (HYBRID)
Role: BI Specialist (permanent position)
Salary: up to £75,000
Location: London (hybrid)*
*UK based applicants only
The Role: Our financial services client is looking for an experienced Senior BI Developer, specialising in Tableau development, to join them during a period of exciting transformational growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for the scope, design, build, management, and oversight of major dashboard designs within the Commercial Analytics team; providing robust solutions to support strategic aims. This role offers great exposure as the team will provide analytical support to ExCo members and management teams, primarily through interactive dashboards. This will require coordination and control of data manipulation and translation across divisional siloes, dealing with key stakeholders in various different departments.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious BI Developer who is dedicated to problem solving and has excellent attention to detail.
· 5+ years' experience developing Tableau dashboards
· Understanding of data modelling and ETL including data warehouse, Star and Snowflake schema
· Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
· Hands on experience querying MS-SQL
· Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!