Reporting to: Senior Director/VP
- Master's or Doctoral Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Data Science, or related quantitative fields.
- Six or more years of experience using statistical analytical software/tools like R, Stata, WINBUGS, Python, and SAS.
- Knowledge of Bayesian statistics and Markov networks is a plus.
Experience and Skills:
- Understanding of statistical methods for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR).
- Familiarity with healthcare industry challenges that can benefit from statistical methods.
- Knowledge of HEOR machine learning use cases, including risk prediction, causal treatment effects, economic modeling, and data transparency.
- Experience in consulting or pharmaceutical organizations.
- Proficiency in statistical methods, including Bayesian networks.
- Ability to develop internal and external relationships with senior management and executives.
- Strong communication, business writing, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially in conveying technical information and project concepts.
As a Statistical Consultant, you will oversee the efficient execution of projects, ensuring high-quality deliverables and client satisfaction. You will provide guidance to Senior Associates and Associates and identify training needs. Additionally, you'll maintain client relationships and contribute to business growth and improvement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading project teams in designing, developing, and delivering client solutions.
- Providing high-level input to the development of client deliverables.
- Offering advice and support to clients both within and outside of projects.
- Managing existing business accounts and identifying new opportunities.
- Mentoring and developing team members.
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards and implementing new methodologies.
- Fostering thought leadership in HEOR.
- Identifying service opportunities in collaboration with Senior Management.
- Strong foundation in statistical concepts and methods, including predictive modeling, survival analysis, longitudinal data analysis, meta-analysis, and hierarchical analysis techniques.
- Familiarity with Bayesian statistics is a plus.
- Proficient in statistical programming using SAS, R, STATA, and WinBUGS.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical team members.
- Effective team player and leader in methodological aspects of projects.
Education and Experience:
- MSc or PhD in Biostatistics, Statistics, or related field with 6 or more years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- SAS (Base, Stat, Graph, Macro), R, SPSS, STATA, and WinBUGS.