Role: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Birmingham (1-2x per month onsite)
Salary: Up to £60,000 plus benefits
We are working in conjunction with a Birmingham-based Financial Services client to find a new Senior Business Analyst on a permanent basis within the Change department. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding, documenting, and defining the solutions needed to achieve the business & customer outcomes looking to be achieved.
For this position, the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Meaningful experience of working as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrable capabilities and experience of Business Analysis processes including requirements elicitation, process mapping, analysis and workshop facilitation.
- Fantastic communicator and story-narrator to engage and inspire people of all disciplines and at all levels even with the most complex content.
- Analytical, innovative and enquiring approach and the ability to work autonomously and take initiative where required.
- Assertiveness and the knowledge, strength and ability to discuss, explain and support doing the right thing.
- Working towards qualification in BSC International Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your application as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in touch directly to discuss the role in greater detail.