Role: Prime Services Senior Business Analyst
Salary: Up to £84,000 plus excellent benefits
My industry leading Banking client is currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst within their Prime Services operation.
What you will do:
· Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, and developing and implementing business solutions.
· Assisting technology stakeholders in exploring solutions appropriate to meet the operational and business requirements.
· Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure all parties are on track with project requirements.
· Define and formulate the implementation plan (including key dependencies, resource requirements and interlocks)
· Provide periodic project updates to project working groups and steering committees.
· Conduct post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
The ideal candidate for this role should be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
· A Bachelor's degree/MBA or equivalent
· Strong knowledge of OTC products i.e. Rates and FX products, including product lifecycles
· Strong knowledge of Prime Brokerage offerings including Give Up Flow, Clearing, Margining, etc.
· Experience of industry products such as Tariana, Cobalt, Markitwire, Tradeserv, etc.
· Exposure to trade booking systems such as Murex, Apex would be an added advantage.
· Exposure to Fixed Income, Digital Assets, Securities Lending, Product Integration would be advantageous.
· Agile/Scrum experience
· A proven track record of delivery excellence
· Competency in Jira and Microsoft Office
Please submit your CV as soon as possible, and if suitable, I will be in contact to discuss the role in greater detail.