The Senior Clinical Contracts Analyst will initiate, execute, and administer contracts with third parties to support clinical trial operations; manage the lifecycle of contracts from initiation to completion or termination.
- Initiate, redline, and negotiate 3rd party complex contracts based on full knowledge of financial, regulatory and clinical requirements
- Negotiate trial budgets with clinical sites to ensure compliance with company-approved guidelines and alignment with fair market value utilizing approved budget templates
- Analyze need for contract amendments or renewals; evaluate prior terms and conditions, and make recommendations and/or negotiate changes within guidelines and regulations
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to receive and provide receive guidance on contracts terms and conditions. Identify risks and communicate to key stakeholders of the company
- Manage contracts administration through corporate-required platforms and department trackers, including status updates, repository maintenance, data input, report generation, and report analysis
- Create budget, contract and letter templates, as requested by management; suggest changes to contractual terms and conditions associated with contract and budget templates
- Provide training to incoming staff on simple and moderate contract matters and on EW policies and procedure