Role: Senior Compliance Manager
Rate: £780 per day Umbrella
Location: London / Remote - onsite once per month
Duration: 6 months initally - scope for extension
Hydrogen Group are in search of a Senior Compliance Manager for our Financial Services client to lead the Risk and Compliance Functions for the UK; managing the Compliance oversight, delivering on the Consumer Duty programme and coordinating activities related to Conduct Risk, Vulnerable Customers, and TCF.
· 10+ year's experience spanning multiple workstreams across regulator change management
· Strong Consumer Protection experience; Consumer Duty, Vulnerable Customers, and Conduct Risk
· Excellent stakeholder management to C-suite level
· People Management experience
· Technical expertise of Conduct Risk
· Experience within a matrixed organisation - retail banking and payments
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV as soon as possible and if suitable I will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.