Hydrogen Group have ppartnered with an international Biotech client who are looking to expand their Construction team. This is a Senior Construction manager role, offering a long term contract. The client has won multiple new projects alone this year and has a huge pipeline for 2023-2025.
* Continuously follow-up on schedules form contractor and/or managing contractor in collaboration with Project Service
* Continuously follow-up on finances in collaboration with Project Service
* Earned value calculations based on schedules (progress) and economics
* Participating in interdisciplinary meeting, following is examples:
o Meetings with managing contractor
o Internal project meetings
o Project clarification meetings
o Construction meetings
o Internal EHS department meetings
* Coordination/Leading CMR cases.
* +10 years of experience in larger and complex construction sites and projects
* Knowledge of Danish and international legislation
If interested, please apply directly or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org