Role: Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Salary: Up to £70,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: London (3x per week onsite)
Hydrogen are working in partnership with a large Banking client to find a new Senior Credit Risk Analyst on a permanent basis in the London area.
You will report to the Head of Prudential Risk to deliver credit risk analytics expertise and model/process enhancements to support good Credit Risk management practices.
The successful candidate will interact with a broad range of stakeholders, up to Executive and Board level, and will have a large say in building and streamlining existing processes, offering an excellent balance between the business and technical elements of risk management.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong Credit Risk analysis and ECL Modelling within the Financial Services industry.
- Understanding of a wide range of property finance products.
- Exposure to IFRS9 Modelling and concepts.
- Knowledge of forecast modelling and experience contributing to likelihood scenario discussions relating to macro-economic scenarios that could adversely affect balance sheets.
- Experience using one of, or all, the following programming tools: SAS, SQL, SPSS.
- Delivery of monthly MI and commentary in relation to the ongoing performance of balance sheets.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please submit your application as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in contact directly to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.