Senior Data Test Analyst - Investment Data
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN MELBOURNE AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Rate: $850-950 per day, including super
Duration: 12 months initially (with extensions)
Location: Melbourne (remote working - occasional visit to office)
The Senior Data Test Analyst will work within the Investment Data project team to provide a range of testing services to ensure the successful release and deployment of data and applications to the Investments business. This will be predominately focused on Investment Data Warehouse, reporting and analytics testing.
- Define and maintain test scenarios ensuring gaps are identified and updated.
- Develop test data to support the execution of test scenarios.
- Execution of test scenarios; ensure the testing execution process is in alignment to the quality conditions.
- Testing of upgrades and patches
- Contribute to the definition of the test strategy
- Contribute in the development of the test automation suites.
- Provide regular test status reports to the delivery team where required
- Raising defects and issues including logging, tracking, retesting, and updating of all defects/issues in a timely manner.
- Conduct daily triages with the wider delivery team members.
- Prepare Test Status Reports, with industry standard Quality Matrices.
- Formulate a knowledge base for training and cross-skilling purposes.
- Provide end user support as required.
- Provide estimates and assist in the preparation of sprint plans.
- Proven Wealth/Superannuation/Investment Data experience as a Senior Data Test Analyst
- Knowledge of testing principles, methods, tools, and technologies, including plans, scenarios, strategies, and related procedures
- Experience designing and developing Test Plans and Test Cases with minimal Requirements and Design documents
- Advanced SQL skills
- Comprehensive understanding of Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence and Analytics systems.
- 5+ years of Database and ETL testing
- Ability to work autonomously and act as the point of contact on projects where required
- Proven experience in using industry standard Testing Techniques, including the use of decision tables and state transition diagrams
- Experience in an Agile software development and testing environment
- Experience with CLOUD technologies: snowflake, DBT, Gitlab, AWS S3 and Power BI, is desirable
- ISTQB certified Advance Technical Test Analyst or similar is preferred
- Experience working within a DevOps environment is preferred
- Proven track record of a positive "Can Do" attitude is required.
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.