**PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS**
Senior ETL/database Test Analyst
Rate: $700 - 800 incl super
Duration: 6 months initially (with extensions)
Location: Sydney (remote working options available)
Our client is looking for a Senior ETL/database Test Analysts. As a member of this project, you will work closely with developers, support analyst and business analysts in reviewing and clarifying requirements, test planning and execution, managing defects and escalating issues to the test manager.
- Planning and development of quality test approach, test design and test cases.
- Implement and execute test cases according to documented test design and time frames.
- Document results and report defects.
- Work closely with BAs, Developers, Support Analysts and Business Stakeholders to ensure understanding of the requirements and to communicate test status and issues.
- Document test results for sign off so releases can get promoted to production.
- In-depth testing experience in a structured environment
- Experience in system, system integration, regression, end-to-end and parallel testing
- Experience with testing ETLs and databases
- Worked as part of medium to large sized project teams
- Experience with test management tools such as JIRA and confluence
- Agile experience
- Exposure to test automation and test automation tools
- Knowledge of exchange related businesses (e.g. trading, settlement)
- JAVA programming skills and Cucumber/BDD experience
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.